- Open fire
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Inglenook Cottage is a terraced cottage set down a small lane in the centre of the North Yorkshire seaside town of Whitby.
The cottage sleeps four people and has one double bedroom, one twin and a family bathroom.
Also in the cottage is a galley kitchen and a sitting room with an open fire.
Just a short stroll to the harbour and with all the town's amenities close at hand, Inglenook Cottage is a lovely family holiday home.
Over three floors. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x second floor twin. Bathroom with claw foot bath / shower, hand-held shower counter top basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and open fire.
- Gas central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, Smart TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Short stay car park 50 yards away, long stay car park 10-15 mins walk (Nov-Feb council car parks are free of charge, March-Oct max charge £7.50 for 24 hours)
- Long stay parking pass available from Tourist Information
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs1 min walk
- Beach 5 mins walk
- Note: There are steep cottage stairs leading to the second floor bedroom and some restricted head room.Note: The cottage is down a narrow alleyway and a greengrocer has pedestrian access for deliveries to their store room.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Robin Hood's Bay 5.5 miles; Scarborough 19.3 miles; Pickering 23 miles; Guisborough 21.5 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The ancient fishing port of Whitby is ideally situated for exploring this beautiful part of Yorkshire, with its superb coastline and the spectacular North York Moors. Whitby is a charming and atmospheric town of winding streets and hidden alleys, with a picturesque harbour, safe sandy beaches and of course the Abbey, reached by the famous 199 steps.