- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Mariner’s Rest is a semi-detached cottage situated in the historic fishing port of Whitby.
The cottage is set over three floors and sleeps six adults and two children in four bedrooms, consisting of one double, one twin, one 2'6" single with pull-out stacker bed and one second floor king-size double with en-suite, as well as a family bathroom.
The cottage also has a fitted kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with electric fire.
Outside there is off road parking for 2 cars, a balcony and a small, enclosed patio with furniture.
Mariner’s Rest is an ideal family retreat in a lovely town.
Over three floors. Four bedrooms: 1 x second floor king-size double with TV, seating, balcony and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x 2' 6" single with pull-out 2' 6" stacker bed. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar. Sitting room with dining area and electric living-flame fire.
- Gas central heating with underfloor heating on ground floor and electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with FreeSat, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Balcony with furniture
- Small, enclosed rear patio with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop, pub and amenities 5 mins walk
- Beach 10 mins walk
- Note: Trains can be heard during day and early evening, max. 5 trains per day with 4 steam trains during the summer months
- Note: Max 6 adults and 2 children under 12
- Note: Check in 4pm.
Note: Max. 6 adults and 2 children under 12.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Robin Hood's Bay 5.5 miles; Scarborough 19.3 miles; Pickering 23 miles; Guisborough 21.5 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Whitby is a fishing port situated at the mouth of the River Esk. The town offers winding streets, hidden alleys, a picturesque harbour, sandy beaches and the Abbey, reached by 199 steps.