- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
The Loft is a fourth-floor loft apartment in the popular town of Whitby, Yorkshire.
Hosting one double bedroom, along with a bathroom containing a bath with hand held shower, this property can sleep up to two people.
An open-plan living space contains the kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Parking is available on the roadside with a provided permit.
The Loft is a lovely apartment ideal for a couple to enjoy the delights of Whitby.
All fourth-floor. One bedroom: 1 x double. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, Smart TV, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside permit parking, November to March inclusive has free roadside and car park parking
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop within 0.3 miles and pub within 0.1 mile
- Please note: Apartment is accessed via four flights of stairs, no lift.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Robin Hood's Bay 5.5 miles; Scarborough 19.3 miles; Pickering 23 miles; Guisborough 21.5 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Whitby is a popular seaside town in Yorkshire, and is located right next to the North York Moors National Park. North of Scarborough, Whitby is a front-runner for Britain's best seaside escapes, and has countless attractions to keep everyone entertained, including several beaches ranging from long stretches of sandy beach to rocky coves to explore. There are also many restaurants, pubs and shops to choose from.