- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
The Moorings is a lovely first floor apartment overlooking the River Esk, by Whitby harbour.
With two bedrooms, a king-size double with en-suite and a twin, it sleeps four people comfortably.
The property also has a bathroom and an open plan living area with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside, there is secure underground parking and communal lawns.
The owner also offers use of a private mooring, by prior arrangement.
The Moorings is perfect for a Whitby holiday by the sea.
All first floor (with lift access) Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with TV and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric panel heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, 2 x TVs with FreeSat, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road reserved parking for 1 car in secure undercroft car park
- Communal lawns and children's playground
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 10 mins walk, pub 5 mins walk
- Beach 1 mile
- Note: This property has a private mooring that can be hired by arrangement with the owners
- Note: Note: There is only one designated parking space for each apartment, in the secure gated undercroft car park, yours is Number 2, there is no parking provision within Whitehall Landing for any extra cars,however, there is roadside parking and also a car park along nearby Church Street, - or acres of parking across the river, opposite the apartment
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Robin Hood's Bay 5.5 miles; Scarborough 19.3 miles; Pickering 23 miles; Guisborough 21.5 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The ancient fishing port of Whitby lies at the mouth of the River Esk and is ideally situated for exploring this beautiful part of Yorkshire with its superb coastline and the spectacular North York Moors. Whitby is a charming and atmospheric town of winding streets and hidden alleys, with a picturesque harbour, safe sandy beaches and of course the Abbey, reached by the famous 199 steps.