- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Whitby Harbour Retreat is a third floor apartment in a modern development overlooking the harbour and close to the town centre of Whitby.
The apartment sleeps four people in two bedrooms - one double and one twin - and there is a bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
The living accommodation is open plan, with a fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with harbour and river views.
Outside is off road parking for one car and communal lawned grounds.
With the amenities of Whitby close by and lovely beaches within easy reach, Whitby Harbour Retreat makes a great base for a family holiday in Whitby.
All third floor with lift access. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with superb views over the upper harbour and River Esk.
- Electric panel heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD/video, CD/radio, WiFi, small selection of books
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 1 car plus guest parking
- Well maintained communal lawned grounds
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk, pub 3 mins walk
- Beach 15 mins walk
- Note: From the 4th November, for 2 or 3 days there will be scaffolding outside one of windows and will be a 10% discount due to this event
Note: From the 4th November, for 2 or 3 days there will be scaffolding outside one of windows and will be a 10% discount due to this event.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Robin Hood's Bay 5.5 miles; Scarborough 19.3 miles; Pickering 23 miles; Guisborough 21.5 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Whitby is an historic fishing port at the mouth of the River Esk. There is wonderful coastline to discover, along with the North York Moors. Whitby is a delightful town with winding streets, a scenic harbour, sandy beaches and its famous abbey, reached by 199 steps.