- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Mill Farm is a red brick farmhouse set in the hamlet of Yapham near to Pocklington in North Yorkshire.
The cottage sleeps twelve people and has three double bedrooms (two with en-suites and one with a sofa bed), two twins and a family bathroom.
Also in the cottage are a fitted kitchen, a dining room and a sitting room with an open fire.
Outside is off road parking and lawned gardens with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
Close to the North York Moors National Park and the city of York, Mill Farm is a wonderful touring base for a Yorkshire family holiday.
Five bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x double (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 1 x twin and 1 x double sofa bed. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar. Utility. Dining room. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Lawned gardens with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- This property accepts maximum 8 adults and 2 children
Note. This property accepts maximum 8 adults and 2 children.
About the location
York 13 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Pocklington is a small market town in the Vale of York. The town has a selection of shops and eateries, along with a civic centre showing films and a leisure centre for swimming and sport. Pocklington is close to many famous attractions including Castle Howard, Sledmere House, Burnby Hall Gardens and the city of York.