- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
1 Brow Cottages is an idyllic, semi-detached stone cottage, set in the tiny hamlet of Green End near Goathland in the North York Moors National Park and can sleep four people in one double bedroom and one twin room.
There is a ground floor family bathroom.
The rest of this character property consists of a kitchen, dining room with woodburning stove and sitting room with open fire.
To the outside of the property there is off road parking for two cars and a lawned garden with furniture.
Surrounded by spectacular scenery and yet close to Whitby and the coast, 1 Brow Cottages is ideal for a romantic retreat or family break.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room with woodburning stove. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove and open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned garden with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1.5 miles, pub 8 mins walk
- Note: Check-in 4pm
- Note: The spiral staircase may be unsuitable for anybody with mobility issues
- This property has a Private Water Supply.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Whitby 9 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The village of Goathland is set on the edge of the North York Moors National Park. It has been popularised by the television programme Heartbeat and at the bottom of the village lies the station for the famous North York Moors Steam Railway.