- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Lilac Cottage is a charming, stone-built cottage, situated in a quiet hamlet, one mile from the famous Victorian spa village of Strathpeffer and can sleep four people.
This all ground floor cottage has a double bedroom, a twin bedroom, a shower room, a kitchen with dining area, a drying room and a sitting room with woodburner.
Outside there is ample off road parking at the rear of the cottage and a pretty front garden with furniture.
Lilac Cottage is a wonderful holiday base.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Drying room. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine in drying room, TV with Freeview, CD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Enclosed front lawned garden with furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pubs 1 mile
- Note: There is a small step up to the shower room and kitchen.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Inverness 20 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Strathpeffer is a spa village in the Scottish Highlands and has been compared to a Bavarian Mountain resort. In the 1700s, spring water was discovered in the scenic village and was declared as the healthiest drinking water in Britain in 1819. The Spa Pavilion in the village has been superbly restored and is now a venue for dramas, dances, exhibitions and concerts.