- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
This well-equipped and comfortable lodge is situated in a small hamlet close to the village of Invermoriston and can sleep four people in two bedrooms.
There is also a family shower room.
The rest of this ground floor lodge contains an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
To the outside there is off road parking for two cars and a front patio area with a picnic bench.
Levishie is an ideal base for those wishing to tour the Highlands, Skye or the West Coast or for outdoor enthusiasts with superb walking, fishing and cycling on hand.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin, and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, TV with FreeSat
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front patio area with picnic bench
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2.5 miles
- Note: Unfenced river near to property, children to be supervised at all times
- Note: Maximum 4 people including infants
About the location
Inverness 28 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain’s best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
The small village of Invermoriston is situated within walking distance of Loch Ness. There are many walks in the area, and the River Moriston, the Glenurquhart Castle and the Great Glen Water Park are close by. Also within driving distance is the city of Inverness.