- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Steam Cottage is a single-storey, semi-detached cottage, one mile from Aviemore.
This cottage sleeps four people in two bedrooms, consisting of one king-size double (zip/link - can be twin on request) and one twin, as well as a bathroom.
The cottage also has a kitchen, sitting room with woodburning stove and a conservatory with dining area and comfy seating.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars, a front lawned garden and an enclosed rear lawned garden with furniture.
Steam Cottage is an excellent base for a couple of family who wish to partake in the many outdoor activities in the area.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request), 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with woodburning stove. Conservatory with dining area, comfy seating and doors to rear garden.
- Electric central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, DVDs and games
- Fuel, power and logs for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable shed for boots/bikes etc
- Front lawned garden, enclosed rear lawned garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: There is a railway line situated next to the rear garden meaning some noise will be audible when steam trains pass. Please note - Access is after 5pm and departure is by 11am
Please note : Access is after 5pm and departure is by 11am
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Inverness 30 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Aviemore is situated in the heart of the Scottish Highlands and in the Cairngorms National Park and offers shops, pubs and restaurants, along with fishing on the River Spey, skiing, a swimming pool and a championship golf course.