- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Dorrey View Cottage is a semi-detached cottage situated less than a mile from the village of Halkirk, close to Thurso.
This single-storey cottage sleeps five people in two bedrooms, consisting of one double and one triple bunk with a double on the bottom and a single on the top, as well as a bathroom.
The cottage also has a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with electric fire.
Dorrey View Cottage is a perfect base for visiting the north of Scotland with many attractions and activities, plus John O'Groats is with easy reach.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x triple bunk (double on bottom, single on top). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric fire.
- Electric central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, induction hob, fridge, freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front enclosed patio with furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk.
About the location
Thurso 6 miles; Wick 16 miles; John O’Groats 25 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
The village of Halkirk is ideally situated within access to both the North Sea and Morey Coast. The village offers a pub, shop and hotel, plus Durness, with its golf course and Smoo Cave, as well as John O'Groats are within driving distance.