- Hot tub
- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Suidhe Lodge is an impressive Victorian Lodge in the village of Kincraig.
The property has six bedrooms, all with en-suites, offering a variety of sleeping accommodation flexible enough to suit all parties.
The lodge has a very well-equipped kitchen, a formal dining room with open fire, and two sitting rooms, one with open fire and one with a woodburning stove.
Outside the lodge is a large lawned garden area with places to sit and relax, a BBQ area and the bonus of a large hot tub.
There is also ample off road parking.
Suidhe Lodge makes a very welcoming and comfortable base for groups to sample the area's outdoor pursuits and spectacular scenery.
Six bedrooms with TV: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite bath, basin and WC, 1 x family room with 1 four poster double and 1 single with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 adult bunks with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Second sitting room (seats 8) with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with a woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 8 x TVs with Sky, DVDs, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter packs for fires inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Ample off road parking
- Large lawned garden with seating areas, BBQ and hot tub
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 5.7 miles
- Small pub situated within Suidhe Lodge, although totally self-contained
- Café art gallery a short walk away
- The small bar has been featured as one of the Scottish Herald's best 15 country pubs
- Note: The owners live on site, and retain a self-contained apartment on the third floor of the property
- Note: Owner can offer laundry service by arrangement
- Note: No hen/stag or similar
- Note: Check-in time 4pm
- Please note: In consideration to neighbouring properties and residents the hot tub should not be used between 10.00pm and 7.00am in line with noise restrictions. This property requires a Good Housekeeping bond of £250 payable to the owner
- One dog accepted, extra pets will be charged at £15 each with owners agreement
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Aviemore 6 miles; Inverness 40 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Kincraig is a village between Kingussie and Aviemore in the Cairngorms National Park. Kincraig offers many activities and pursuits for all ages.