- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Brucanich Cottage is an annexe attached to the owners' home, on the edge of the town of Kingussie, within the Cairngorms National Park.
All ground floor, this cottage sleeps two people in one king-size double bedroom.
The cottage also has a shower room and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and a sitting area with woodburning stove.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and a small, rear decked area with furniture.
Brucanich Cottage is a lovely holiday home for a couple, who wish to explore the National Park, visit Aviemore, or enjoy the many attractions in the area.
All ground floor. One king-size double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove and double sofa bed. Utility.
- Central heating provided by air source heat pump, electricity part powered by solar panels with woodburning stove in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Small, rear patio area and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Aviemore 12 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
The town of Kingussie is situated in the wonderful Cairngorms National Park, offering a fine selection of hotels and restaurants, as well as being home to one of Scotland's most beautiful golf courses. Two miles away is the award-winning Highland Folk Museum, and twelve miles away is the all year round resort of Aviemore, where skiing and snowboarding can be enjoyed.