- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Glendarroch is a bright and welcoming detached cottage, located close to the golf course above the attractive Badenoch and Strathspey town of Kingussie in the Cairngorms National Park.
The cottage boasts two bedrooms and a family shower room as well as a large fitted kitchen with it's own dining area.
Outside the cottage is a large garden with furniture and off road parking for 2 cars.
Glendarroch Cottage is perfectly located in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park and is a fine location for a holiday whatever the weather.
All ground floor.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower cubicle, basin & WC. Large, well-equipped, fitted kitchen with dining area. Cosy, bright sitting room with bay window & log-effect electric stove.
- Oil central heating with electric stove in sitting room
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with DVD player, stereo/CD player
- Drying cupboard for outdoor clothing
- Fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- WIFI Off road parking for two cars
- Large garden with bench, table and chairs
- Three well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, pubs & restaurants within 15 mins walk
About the location
Aviemore 12 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Situated in the glorious Cairngorms National Park, Kingussie attracts visitors all year round. The town has a fine selection of hotels and restaurants, as well as being home to one of Scotland's finest folk museums with its collection of buildings and artefacts combining to give a fascinating insight into Highland life. During the summer months demonstrations of traditional crafts take place most days in the 'streets' of the village-like grounds. Just 15 miles south of Aviemore it is also a popular winter destination for skiers along with the Lecht, with skiing and snowboarding for all abilities.