- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Inshcraig is a detached cottage in a rural setting near to the villages of Insh and Kincraig in the Cairngorms National Park.
The cottage has two double bedrooms (one with an ensuite), one twin room and two family bathrooms making it suitable for six people.
The cottage aslo contains a fitted kitchen, a dining room with an open fire and a sitting room with an open fire.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for two cars and an enclosed garden with outdoor furniture.
Ideal for watersports in the summer and skiing in the winter, Inshcraig is a superb cottage all year round.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin with Juliet balcony, 1 x ground floor king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with AGA and patio doors. Sitting room with dining area, open fire and French doors to patio. First floor sitting room. Boot room.
- Central heating with open fire in sitting room
- AGA cooker with oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, CD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed rear lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Aviemore 6 miles; Inverness 40 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of BritainÃ‚Â’s best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Kincraig is a village between Kingussie and Aviemore close to Loch Insh and Glenfeshie in the Cairngorms National Park. Kincraig offers an unrivalled choice of activities and pursuits for all ages and abilities all year round.