- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
10 Monarch Country Apartments is a third floor apartment in the centre of the highland town of Newtonmore in the Cairngorms.
The apartment sleeps three people and has one double bedroom with a twin day bed and a bathroom.
The rest of the accommodation includes a fitted kitchen/diner and a sitting room.
Outside the apartment is off road parking for two cars and shared use of front and rear gardens.
Ideal for winter and summer sports, 10 Monarch Country Apartments is a superb holiday apartment all year round.
All third floor. One bedroom with double bed and fold out day bed. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge (no ice box), washing machine, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, CD/radio with iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and toddler's booster seat available
- Off road parking for up to 2 cars
- Shared lawned garden to front of property
- Shared courtyard and drying facilities to rear
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 100 yards
- Note: There is a large window in the bedroom doubling as a fire exit to external escape stairs, parents of young children should be aware, and may choose to close the latch at the top of the door, which is positioned out of a child's reach
- Note: Property accessed via stairs to the third floor, via a narrow spiral staircase without a handrail, care to be taken
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Kingussie 3 miles; Aviemore 15 miles; Fort William 45 miles; Inverness 47 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Newtonmore has several shops and pubs, as well as two museums. The village was the setting for the popular TV series "Monarch of the Glen". The area offers golf, fishing, pony trekking, walking, bird-watching, cycling, mountain-biking, climbing and skiing.