- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
Glencoe is a detached log cabin on a quiet caravan park in beautiful countryside, near to Newtonmore in the Cairngorms.
The cottage sleeps six people and has one double bedroom, one twin room and a family shower room.
Also in the lodge is an open plan living area with a kitchen and a sitting area with a double sofa bed.
Outside is off road parking and lawned garden with a decked area and outdoor furniture.
There is also a children's play area on the site.
Ideal for discovering the majestic highland countryside, Glencoe is an ideal base for a family holiday in Scotland.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed and gas fire.
- Electric heating with gas fire
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with FreeSat, DVD, CD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Lockable storage shed
- Decked area to front and side, lawned garden with furniture
- Communal children's play area
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Launderette on site Mar to Oct
- Note: Although all ground floor, there are steps into the property.
About the location
Kingussie 3 miles; Aviemore 15 miles; Fort William 45 miles; Inverness 47 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Overlooking the River Spey, in the Cairngorms National Park, Newtonmore has several shops and pubs, as well as the Newtonmore Craft Centre and two excellent, award-winning museums. The area offers fine golf, fishing, pony trekking, walking, bird-watching, cycling, mountain-biking, climbing and skiing, making it an ideal base from which to discover all that this scenic area of Scotland has to offer.