- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Coach House is a ground floor apartment within a complex of 11 properties, on the edge of Newtonmore village in the Cairngorms National Park.
There is a double bedroom with en-suite shower room, and a twin bedroom.
There is also a family bathroom.
The living area is open plan, with a kitchen area, dining area and sitting area.
Outside, there is off road parking for 2 cars, and a shared patio area with picnic table.
The amenities of Newtonmore are a few minutes' walk, with the rest of the Cairngorms easily reached.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric storage heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, video, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi
- Coin-operated washing machine and dryer in communal laundry on the premises
- Electricity inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Shared garden with picnic bench
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 10 mins walk, pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Cottage is accessed via 4 steps at the entrance. Note This property requires a refundable Good Housekeeping Bond of £150.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £150.
About the location
Kingussie 3 miles; Aviemore 15 miles; Fort William 45 miles; Inverness 47 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Newtonmore is a popular holiday centre, a small village in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park. Newtonmore has amenities including shops, pubs, two museums and the Newtonmore Craft Centre. Walkers will enjoy the 'Wildcat Trail', a 7 mile circular walk around the village taking in the River Spey, woodland, moorland and mountain views. There is so much to enjoy close to Newtonmore, from birdwatching and cycling to climbing and skiing.