- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Baldow Cottage is a detached, stone cottage situated in the village of Kincraig in the Cairngorms National Park.
This cottage sleeps six people, in three bedrooms consisting of two double and one twin room, as well as a ground floor bathroom.
The cottage also has a kitchen with dining area and AGA and a sitting room with open fire.
Outside there is ample off road parking and an enclosed lawned garden with furniture.
Baldow Cottage is an ideal base from where you can enjoy many attractions and activities.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double (one with Sky TV), 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area and Sky TV. Utility/boot room. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Oil AGA, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Sky, DVD, computer, WiFi
- Oil and electricity inc. in rent
- Fuel for open fire available to purchase locally
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Enclosed lawned garden surrounding property with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: 5th Jan – 3rd April 2015 charged at £528, 26th Jun – 3rd Jul 2015 charged at £620 3rd Jul - 17th Jul 2015 charged at £753, and 9th Oct – 23rd Oct 2015 charged at £620.
About the location
Aviemore 6 miles; Inverness 40 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
The Highland village of Kincraig is situated between Kingussie and Aviemore in the Cairngorms National Park. The area offers activities and pursuits for all ages and abilities all year round, including walking, climbing, fishing, riding, cycling and watersports.