- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Rose Cottage is a lovely semi-detached stone cottage situated in the town of Strathpeffer just twenty miles from Inverness.
The cottage can sleep four people in one double bedroom, one single and one ground floor single with family shower room.
Also in the cottage is a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with electric fire as well as a sun room.
Outside is a private courtyard to the rear.
Rose Cottage is in a perfect location for exploring this beautiful part of the country.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single, 1 x ground floor single. Ground floor shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric fire. Sun room.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Roadside parking beside cottage
- Private enclosed courtyard
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pubs 5 mins walk
- Note: First floor bedrooms have sloping ceilings.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Inverness 20 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Often compared to a Bavarian Mountain resort, the picturesque spa village of Strathpeffer owes its growth to the discovery of water springs during the 1700s, and was declared in 1819 to be the healthiest drinking water in Britain! The original Spa Pavilion has been magnificently restored after a period of disuse and now serves as a venue for a variety of events, including concerts, dances, dramas and exhibitions.