- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
2 Bay View is a well-maintained detached cottage situated in the harbour town of Amble in North East England.
Benefiting from beautiful views that stretch across the estuary and out towards sea, this cottage can sleep four people in two bedrooms, one double and one twin.
The cottage also contains an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner and French doors leading to a rear courtyard garden with furniture.
There is roadside parking available for two cars, and a front patio area with furniture.
2 Bay View is a charming cottage ideal for any small family or group of friends looking to spend some time by the beautiful, wild Northumberland coast.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. Utility.
- Gas central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Roadside parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Enclosed patio garden with furniture and front patio with seating
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Beach across the road
- Please note that the check in day will change from Saturday to Friday as of 7 January 2022 but can be a Saturday until then if needed
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Warkworth 1 mile; Alnmouth 4 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian's Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
The bustling little seaport of Amble is situated at the mouth of the River Coquet and is an ideal place for exploring Northumberland. Amble offers a marina, a harbour, sandy beaches and coastal walks. Large fishing boats moor along the harbour wall and land a variety of fish, prawns, crabs and lobsters - the daily catch can be bought at a fish shop in the harbour. A mile south of Amble is Coquet Island, an RSPB reserve with a large population of terns, puffins and eider ducks and boat trips around the island can be arranged. The pretty coastal villages of Alnmouth and Craster and numerous superb beaches are only a short drive away, whilst picturesque Warkworth with its castle, charming Alnwick with its castle and award winning gardens, and the National Trust's Wallington Hall and Cragside are all within easy reach.