- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Redgate is a terraced cottage situated in Amble in Northumberland and is an ideal location for visiting Amble.
The cottage can sleep four people in two bedrooms, one double and one twin.
The bathroom has a free standing roll-top bath and a large walk-in rain shower.
There is sitting room with woodburner, dining area and a well-presented kitchen.
Outside to the rear there is a small enclosed yard.
There is roadside parking on a first come first serve basis.
Two well behaved pets are welcome.
Redgate is the perfect cottage for a family who with so experience a Northumbrian break.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with freestanding bath with hand-held shower, walk-in shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with basic Sky Q, plus Sky Sports, (sky multi room available in the master bedroom) surround sound, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games, CDs and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please note: no cot and highchair available, welcome to bring your own if needed
- Roadside parking on first come, first served basis
- Enclosed yard with furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop, pub and restaurants 2 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Warkworth 1 mile; Alnmouth 4 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian’s Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
Amble is situated at the mouth of the River Coquet and is an ideal place for exploring Northumberland. Historically a centre for boatbuilding, Amble offers a marina, a harbour, sandy beaches and coastal walks to the bird sanctuary at Hauxley and country park at Druridge Bay. A mile south of Amble is Coquet Island, an RSPB reserve. Alnmouth and Craster and numerous superb beaches are only a short drive away.