- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Coast View is a three-storey, semi-detached coastal property situated less than half a mile from the centre of Beadnell, close to Beadnell Bay.
The property has three bedrooms, a king-size double with en-suite shower room and two twin bedrooms, as well as a family bathroom, to sleep a total of six.
On the ground floor there is an open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside this property there is off road parking for two cars, an enclosed garden area and the beach just five minutes' walk away.
Coast View is an ideal property for a seaside break.
Over three floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x large second floor twin with TV and outstanding views (beds can be pushed together to make a double with super king-size bedding by arrangement with the owner), 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area leading to sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, TVs with Freeview, DVDs, radio/CD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for two cars
- Enclosed garden area with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Shed for bike storage
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1 mile
- Beach 5 mins walk
- Small children's play area 2 mins walk
- Please note although the property is pet free the owner has a dog of their own that sometimes visits the property
- Note: On May 20th there is a scheduled boiler service booked, a plumber will be attending between 12pm - 4pm
- Please Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping Bond of £200.
Please note although the property is pet free the owner has a dog of their own that sometimes visits the property.
Note: On May 20th there is a scheduled boiler maintenance booked, a plumber will be attending between 12pm - 4pm.
Please Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping Bond of £200.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Seahouses 1.5 miles; Bamburgh 5 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian's Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
Beadnell is a pretty harbour village which is situated in a peaceful location beside Beadnell Bay - a stunning stretch of Northumberland's Heritage Coastline. Beadnell was once an important fishing village and a 'smugglers' place of safety. It is still a fishing village, and now visitors also flock to Beadnell for its picturesque harbour and soft sandy beaches. Beadnell offers local conveniences including a shop and two pubs which serve food. A supermarket and restaurants are on offer at Seahouses a little over a mile away, and from this popular seaside town you can also hop aboard a boat trip from the harbour to the spectacular Farne Islands for some wonderful bird watching opportunities. Bamburgh is close by, whilst the market town of Alnwick with its castle and gardens are also within easy reach of Beadnell.