- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
White Rock Cottage is situated in Beadnell in Northumberland.
The cottage sleeps two people and has one double room with an en-suite shower room, a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with dining area and an electric fire.
Outside the cottage also benefits from off road parking for two cars and a patio with beautiful views over the sea.
Property has WiFi.
White Rock Cottage is in a stunning location and ideal for a romantic getaway to the coast.
All ground floor. One double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area, electric fire and French doors to rear patio.
- Electric underfloor heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven with induction hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, WiFi, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Rear patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk, coastline just behind property
- Note: No children are allowed at this property.
About the location
Seahouses 1.5 miles; Bamburgh 5 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian's Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
Beadnell is a pretty harbour village which is situated in a peaceful location beside Beadnell Bay - a stunning stretch of Northumberland's Heritage Coastline. Beadnell was once an important fishing village and a 'smugglers' place of safety. It is still a fishing village, and now visitors also flock to Beadnell for its picturesque harbour and soft sandy beaches. Beadnell offers local conveniences including a shop and two pubs which serve food. A supermarket and restaurants are on offer at Seahouses a little over a mile away, and from this popular seaside town you can also hop aboard a boat trip from the harbour to the spectacular Farne Islands for some wonderful bird watching opportunities. Bamburgh is close by, whilst the market town of Alnwick with its castle and gardens are also within easy reach of Beadnell.