- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Ivy Cottage is a wing of the owner's home in the village of Chathill that has been tastefully refurbished to retain much of the original character.
With one twin and one ground floor double bedroom (with en-suite facilities), this cottage can sleep four people in comfort.
There is also a family bathroom and a kitchen with a pantry, a dining room and a sitting room with an electric stove.
Outside the cottage is a small yard for bike storage and off road parking for two cars.
Being centrally located in rural Northumberland, Ivy Cottage is a superb base for exploring this lovely part of the country.
Two bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with en-suite walk-in shower with grab rails, basin & WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin & WC. Kitchen. Utility. Dining room with TV. Sitting room with electric stove. Front porch.
- Electric night store heating with midday boost, electric stove in sitting room
- Electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, 2 x TVs (one with Freeview), DVD, video, stereo/CD, WiFi, books/games/videos/DVDs
- Fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for two cars
- Front patio with furniture and BBQ
- Small yard for cycle storage
- Sorry, no smoking
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Shops, pubs & beach 3 miles
- Note: Railway runs approx 50 yards from cottage - trains pass throughout the day from 7am, but do not stop at the station after 6:30pm
- Minimal noise can be heard from the cottage
- Note: Ground floor may be suitable for accompanied disabled and the owners may be able to offer the use of a raised level toilet seat and hand rail, a shower stool, a four-wheeled walker, a booster cushion and a lap tray, at no extra cost
- Please call the owner, prior to your arrival, to confirm they will be available to use.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Beadnell 3 miles; Alnwick 9 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian's Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
Chathill is a rural hamlet comprised of a farm and a few houses. It is situated 3 miles from Beadnell, which lies on one of the most beautiful stretches of Northumberland's magnificent Heritage Coast. Once a smugglers' haven, Beadnell is now a fishing village, popular with holidaymakers who come to enjoy its pretty harbour. Within easy driving distance of the nearby sandy beaches between Seahouses (where boat rides can be booked for the spectacular Farne Islands) and Bamburgh Castle, Alnwick, Holy Island and the Scottish Borders, there is plenty to see and do.