- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Appletree Cottage is a semi-detached character cottage near the village green in the pretty village of Chatton.
The cottage has a king-size double and a twin room upstairs along with a bathroom, while downstairs is a kitchen with dining area, utility and sitting room with open fire.
Outside is a garden to the front and rear, and parking can be found on the roadside.
Appletree Cottage is close to the village pub and shop, and is ideally placed for visiting both the Heritage Coast or the beautiful inland countryside of the Cheviots.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Roadside parking
- Lockable bike storage
- Lawned garden to front and rear with furniture
- Sorry, no smoking and no pets
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Wooler 4 miles; Alnwick 18 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian's Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
The village of Chatton is set amongst scenic countryside and offers stone built houses, a small village green, Post Office, an art gallery and a pub. Close by is Alnwick Gardens, the Northumberland National Park and the Heritage Coastline.