- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Lime Tree Cottage is a semi detached cottage located in the Northumberland village of Chatton, just four miles from Wooler.
The cottage has one double bedroom, one twin room and a family bathroom, making it suitable for four people.
Also in the cottage are a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with a dining area and a wood burning stove.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for one car and a small patio with outdoor furniture.
Ideal for discovering the glorious Northumberland countryside, Lime Tree Cottage is sure to provide a lovely base for your holiday.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar. Sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, DVD, radio, stereo/CD, selection of DVDs/books/games etc, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car, roadside parking for 1 car
- Small patio to rear with table, chairs and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Wooler 4 miles; Alnwick 18 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian's Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
The village of Chatton is in Northumberland and consists of stone built houses surrounding the village green. The village has a shop including a post office, an art gallery and a pub.A short drive will take you to Alnwick Gardens, the Northumberland National Park and the coast.