- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This pretty holiday cottage apartment is located in a wonderful, elevated position overlooking the Tweed Valley.
With stunning views towards of the Cheviot Hills, this Victorian, detached stone built cottage is situated on the main street of Chirnside village.
With accommodation composed of a double, twin and bunk bedroom, a fitted kitchen with dining area and spacious lounge, this property makes an excellent destination for a group of friends or a large family.
Outside, visitors have use of an enclosed garden with barbecue and furniture.
All first floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double (zip & link) can be made into a twin if requested from owner at time of booking, 1 x twin, 1 x adult bunks (single on top, double on bottom). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Living room. Ground floor entrance hall.
- Eco-friendly wood pellet central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, 50'' TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for 1 car in front of wrought iron gates, plus free roadside parking
- Enclosed garden with furniture and BBQ accessed via wrought iron gates
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 min walk, pub 3 mins walk
- Note: Guests are requested to take their dogs out of the property grounds for toilet duties. Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping Bond of £150
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping Bond of £150
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £150.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Duns 6 miles; Berwick-upon-Tweed 9 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Set in an elevated position overlooking the River Tweed, the village of Chirnside boasts stunning views across the magnificent Cheviot Hills. This ancient settlement's history can be easily seen throughout the town and monuments include a 16th Century dovecote as well as a parish church, believed to date back to the 12th Century. Every summer, Chirnside plays host to the Jim Clark Rally, the only 'closed roads' race on mainland Britain whilst just nine miles away the Elizabethan coastal town of Berwick offers excellent shopping and dining facilities as well as an arts centre. Other activities in the local area include fishing, golf and riding, whilst the nearby resort of Spittal provides sandy beaches and seaside walks. With Edinburgh, Northumbria, and Holy Island within easy reach, this is an excellent holiday spot full of varied activities.