- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Situated in the grounds of the seventeenth century Press Castle Estate, Meadow lodge is one of four timber dwellings, three miles west of the village of Coldingham.
With two ground floor double bedrooms sleeping up to four people, and a lovely sitting room with a dining area and cathedral style roof, this cottage can be enjoyed throughout the year.
Whether you plan on enjoying a cool drink on the veranda in the height of summer, or a lovely hot chocolate, curled up by the wood burning stove in winter, this quaint little lodge is ideal for families and friends alike.
Note: Unless arranged otherwise with the owner in advance, this property only accepts children of 8 years and over from September to June inclusive, due to the woodburning stove.
All ground floor.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Modern fitted kitchen. L-shaped sitting room with dining area with woodburning stove and full-length picture window with sliding doors to decking, gardens and meadow.
- Electric convection heaters with woodburning stove in sitting area
- Electric fan assisted oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 42"HD wall mounted TV with Freeview and DVD Player, radio/CD player, small selection of books
- Electricity and complimentary fuel pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Large lawned garden with decked area with furniture and BBQ
- Meadow with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, restaurants and pub 3 miles. Note: This property only accepts children of 8 years and over due to woodburning stove, between September and June unless otherwise arranged with owner in advance
- Please contact us for any additional information Note: Max 4 people.
This property only accepts children of 8 years and over due to woodburning stove, between September and June, unless otherwise arranged with owner in advance. Please contact us for any additional information.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Berwick-upon-Tweed 11 miles; Edinburgh 47 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Nestled in the rolling farmland of Coldingham Bay, the village of Coldingham itself enjoys great views over the sheltered golden beaches of the Berwickshire coastline. With excellent local surfing and canoeing facilities, the settlement also offers a wide choice of local shops, pubs and restaurants. Only three miles away is the sleepy fishing village of St. Abbs, a picturesque location with a well-known nature reserve, renowned for its large variety of birds and marine life. Fishing and diving excursions can be purchased here and SCUBA divers come from all over the world to explore the local waters. For those who would rather spend their time on dry land, the area also has a wide selection of riding, golfing and walking opportunities, as well as the shops and attractions of the nearby Scottish capital, Edinburgh.