- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
The Old Coach House is a semi-detached conversion on the Press Castle Estate, three miles from Coldingham.
The cottage has a ground floor double room and a ground floor wet room, along with a first floor king-size double and a first floor king-size double with free-standing bath and balcony.
Downstairs is a light and airy sitting room with open fire, a beautiful kitchen and a dining room.
Outside is ample off road parking and a rear garden with furniture.
The Old Coach House makes a welcoming and stylish base from which to explore this beautiful and historic area.
Three bedrooms: 2 x king-size double (one with freestanding bath, basin, and balcony), 1 x ground floor double. Ground floor wet room with body jet shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility (in separate tower room). Dining room. Sitting room with open fire and open tread staircase to galleried landing with desk and chair.
- Underfloor heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer in utility, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, surround sound, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Shared front courtyard
- Lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Sorry, no smoking and no pets
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: The AGA in the kitchen is not available for use
- Please note: there are no black out blinds and no blinds in the Velux windows as the property is designed to feel light and airy
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Berwick-upon-Tweed 11 miles; Edinburgh 47 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Nestled in the rolling farmland of Coldingham Bay, the village of Coldingham itself enjoys great views over the sheltered golden beaches of the Berwickshire coastline. With excellent local surfing and canoeing facilities, the settlement also offers a wide choice of local shops, pubs and restaurants. Only three miles away is the sleepy fishing village of St. Abbs, a picturesque location with a well-known nature reserve, renowned for its large variety of birds and marine life. Fishing and diving excursions can be purchased here and SCUBA divers come from all over the world to explore the local waters. For those who would rather spend their time on dry land, the area also has a wide selection of riding, golfing and walking opportunities, as well as the shops and attractions of the nearby Scottish capital, Edinburgh.