- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Broadband / WiFi
Over three floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x second floor king-size double with coastal views and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be super king-size double on request). Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen with central island, dining area with French doors to front decked area and sitting area with multi-fuel stove and French doors to rear patio.
- Oil central heating with multi-fuel stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/iPod dock, WiFi, telephone (incoming calls only), selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and fuel for multi-fuel stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Decked terrace to front and patio to rear with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub and harbour 2 mins walk
- Note: Mobile phone reception can be limited in Craster.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Alnwick 7 miles; Embleton 3 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian's Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
Craster is famous for its oak cured kippers and offers a pub serving food, a fish shop, a fish restaurant, and a children's playground. A selection of beaches is within easy reach and the coastal footpath provides stunning walking opportunities, including a walk that takes you to Dunstanburgh Castle.