- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Braeside Cottage is a single-storey, semi-detached cottage on the edge of the village of Denholm in the Scottish Borders.
This cottage sleeps three people in two bedrooms, consisting of one double and one single, as well as a bathroom.
The cottage also has a kitchen and a sitting room with dining area and woodburner.
Outside there is roadside parking, a patio with furniture and there is a lawned garden situated a few metres away.
Ideal for a romantic break, Braeside Cottage is the perfect holiday home for exploring this part of the Scottish Borders.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent (additional logs available to purchase from owner at £5/bag)
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Roadside parking
- Patio with furniture, plus lawned garden with furniture a few yards down a grass path
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk.
About the location
Hawick 4.8 miles; Jedburgh 6 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
The small village of Denholm is situated in the Scottish Borders and offers pubs, a cafe, a bistro, butcher, jewellery shop and patrol station. Walks, cycle routes and fishing are in the area, plus further amenities can be found in Hawick and Jedburgh.