- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Gardener's Cottage is a lovely, detached cottage set in a peaceful, woodland location, 2.5 miles from Belford in Northumberland.
Set entirely across the ground floor, with two king-size double bedrooms plus one double, the cottage can sleep six people.
There is also a family bathroom with a whirlpool bath, plus an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
Outside is ample off road parking, and a rear patio garden.
Gardener's Cottage offers friends and families a superb base from which to explore the surrounding beauty of Northumberland, including the nearby heritage coast.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 2 x king-size double (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 1 x twin. Bathroom with whirlpool bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. Utility.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, NETFLIX, WiFi, 4x TV's with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Enclosed Patio garden with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Coast 5 miles
- Note: There are steps into the property and to the patio area
- There is also an internal step from the kitchen to the hallway
- As such, this property is not suitable for wheelchair users.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Alnwick 15 miles; Berwick-upon-Tweed 15 miles; Bamburgh 5 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian's Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
The Northumberland village of Belford lies midway between the walled towns of Alnwick and Berwick-upon-Tweed. Belford offers a variety of shops, pubs, restaurants and a nine hole golf course. The coastal village of Bamburgh with its beachesand castle is only a short drive away.