- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Broadband / WiFi
Greystead Old Church is a magnificent church conversion lying in the village of Greystead near Bellingham, Northumberland.
This reverse-level accommodation is home to four bedrooms, including a king-size with an en-suite bathroom, two king-sized bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms and a twin.
The ground-floor is complete with a sitting room featuring a woodburning stove, whilst the first-floor boasts an open-plan mezzanine living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside there is a private enclosed garden with outdoor furniture, as well as use of the owner’s shared tennis court and off-road parking for four cars.
Greystead Old Church offers a fabulous and unique setting for an unforgettable family escape to the North East of England.
Four bedrooms: 1 x ground-floor king-size with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 2 x ground-floor king-size with en-suite walk-in shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground-floor twin. First-floor open-plan mezzanine living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Ground-floor sitting room with woodburning stove
- Eco-friendly wood pellet heating from biomass boiler with underfloor heating in some rooms and a woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with FreeSat, DVD player, radio, free phone, a selection of books, games, DVDs and CDs, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off-road parking for 4 cars
- Enclosed garden with outdoor furniture and barbecue
- Shared use of owner’s all-weather tennis court
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Pub 2.7 miles, shop 5 miles
- Note: The owner of this property charges a £200 Good Housekeeping Bond, this will be pre-authorised on your payment card
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
About the location
Kielder Water 7 miles; Hadrian's Wall 12 miles; Corbridge 18 miles; Hexham 19 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian’s Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
Hidden deep within the luscious green Northumberland countryside, you will find the picturesque village of Bellingham. Lined with pretty stone houses that rest peacefully on the banks of the North Tyne River, this idyllic setting is said to be the capital of the Tyne Valley and it’s little wonder why. The village itself is home to both a well-stocked supermarket and a number of local pubs, providing everything you could possibly need during your stay. Steeped in history, visitors to the area will be spoilt with an abundance of historical monuments and landmarks to see, as well as a number of scenic nature trails and off-beaten tracks waiting to be explored whether it by foot or bike! The countryside also acts as home to a variety of wildlife and there are several nature reserves from which you can observe animals in their natural habitat.