- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Townfoot Cottage is a Grade II listed cottage, on the outskirts of the village of Elsdon, two miles from Otterburn in the Northumberland National Park.
This cottage sleeps five people and has two bedrooms, consisting of one double bedroom and one family room with three single beds, as well as a family bathroom.
The cottage also has a well-equipped kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with a multi-fuel stove.
Outside this cottage, there is a front garden with off road parking and a private sheltered rear garden with furniture and a BBQ.
Townfoot Cottage is a perfect holiday cottage for families who wish to explore the Northumberland National Park.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x family with 3 single beds (both bedrooms have basins). Bathroom with L shaped bath and shower, basin, bidet and WC. Well-equipped farmhouse-style kitchen with centre dining table and stone flagged floors. Comfortable sitting room with multi-fuel stove in stone surround.
- LPG central heating with multi-fuel stove in sitting room
- Double electric oven with separate gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV, DVD player
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Front garden with off road parking
- Private sheltered garden to the rear with garden furniture and BBQ
- Secure bike storage
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop in Otterburn 2 miles, pub 7 miles
- Note: Check-in 4pm. Please note this property is for holiday letting, any working parties looking to book, please enquire with the office.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Otterburn 2 miles; Rothbury 10 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian's Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
The unspoilt village of Elsdon lies in a protected hollow amid beautiful fells, woodland and moorland in the heart of the Cheviots on the edge of the Northumberland National Park. The area is rich with history, and there are many listed sites in this community, overshadowed by the fortified Pele Tower. The village green is a charming feature of Elsdon, and there is a pub that dates back to the 18th century that retains a truly olde worlde atmosphere. A good choice of shops is available in the market town of Rothbury just 10 miles away, and there is much to explore in the surrounding area including the Coast to Coast Walk and alternative Pennine Way which passes though. A National Cycle Route runs by for those who love to explore the countryside on two wheels.