- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
6 Sea Lane is a superb, semi-detached property located in Embleton in Northumberland.
In a wonderful position close to the coast, this cottage boasts exceptional views, an open fire and two en-suites.
With four bedrooms across the first and second floor, guest will find two doubles and two twins.
There is also a bathroom, a ground floor cloakroom, a kitchen, a sitting room with an open fire and a snug/dining room.
Outside is roadside parking beside the cottage, a rear, raised decked area with furniture and a front garden with decking, patio, lawns, furniture and a fire pit, ideal for an evening relaxing, after a breezy day beside the sea.
6 Sea Lane offers friends and families a wonderful seaside holiday home with flexible sleeping and luxurious, thoughtful features throughout, allowing an exceptional break beside the charming Northumberland coast.
Over three floors. Four bedrooms: 1 x second floor French oak king-size double, 1 x French oak king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x second floor twin. Second floor bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast table with archway to sitting room with open fire. Snug/dining room. First floor laundry room.
- Oil central heating with underfloor heating in kitchen and open fire
- Electric double oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Roadside parking next to property
- Raised decked area with furniture
- Front garden with patio, decking and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 8 mins walk
- Note: No stag/hen
- Note: Underfloor heating only available from Nov - Feb
- Note: Due to the beautiful nature of the wooden floors please no high heels.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Craster 3 miles; Beadnell 4 miles; Alnwick 7 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian's Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
The pretty village of Embleton is ideally placed for exploring one of the most attractive stretches of Northumberland's Heritage Coastline. A beautiful grassy path runs from the village to neighbouring Craster, alongside the sea and past Dunstanburgh Castle - the largest ruined castle in Northumberland. Embleton itself has four village pubs, two of which serve food, and there is an excellent range of amenities in nearby Alnwick.