- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Barmoor Ridge is a detached cottage in a rural position between the villages of Lowick and Ford in Northumberland.
With one double and one twin bedroom (which can be offered as a super king-size double on request) and a family bathroom, this cottage can sleep four people.
The rest of the accommodation is made up of a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room with an open fire.
Outside the cottage is a landscaped gravelled area, a large garden with outdoor furniture and a BBQ as well as off road parking for three cars.
With its neighbouring cottage, Barmoor Ridge can sleep up to eleven people making it perfect for a family group looking to explore this beautiful area.
All ground floor.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be super king-size double on request). Bathroom with bath, Mira electric power shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with open fire.
- Electric storage heaters with Dimplex heaters and underfloor heating in bathroom and open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine and fridge/freezer in separate external washroom, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, video
- Electricity for heaters and fuel for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Cot and highchair
- Landscaped gravelled area, parking for 3 cars
- Large garden with furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: This property only accepts max 4 people including infants
- Note: This property is not suitable for wheelchair users
- Note: No cats.
Note: This property only accepts max 4 people including infants.
About the location
Holy Island 7.9 miles; Wooler 8 miles; Berwick-upon-Tweed 11 miles; Bamburgh 12.7 miles; Seahouses 16 miles
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian's Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
Seven miles inland from Holy Island, Lowick is a delightful village set in an area renowned for its rugged beauty. The village is ideally placed for exploring the region, and sports enthusiasts will find much to enjoy â€“ whether their favourite activity is walking, fishing, riding, cycling or golfing. There are, in fact, no fewer than eight golf courses within a 20-mile radius. Two miles from Lowick is the village of Ford, which has a castle and a number of craft shops to attract visitors. Lowick is close to the dramatic Northumberland coastline and to the historic border town of Berwick.