- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Hartam House is situated in Falstone in Northumberland.
The cottage sleeps six people and has two double bedrooms, and a bunk room, a bathroom, a fitted kitchen, a dining room and a sitting room with an open fire.
Outside the cottage has off road parking for three cars and a lawned garden with furniture and a BBQ.
With Hadrian's Wall nearby and many activities to choose from, Hartam House is a lovely base for your holiday in Northumberland.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over and basin. Separate WC. Fitted kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, slimline dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and fire starter kit with unlimited logs supplied for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Lawned gardens to front, side and rear of property with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 9 miles, pub 10 mins walk, Kielder Water and Kielder Forest 15 mins walk
- Note: A small stream runs through the garden, so please ensure children are supervised at all times.
About the location
Bellingham 9 miles; Newcastleton 24.5 miles; Carlisle 49 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian's Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
Falstone is a delightful village, lying at the edge of Kielder Forest, Northern Europe's largest forest and at the foot of Kielder Water which is the largest man-made lake in Northern Europe.