- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Old Hall Cottage is a charming, detached cottage set in a rural location, two miles from the village of Falstone in the Northumberland National Park.
With two double bedrooms, and one single room with pull-out stacker bed, this cottage can sleep five people.
The rest of the cottage includes a kitchen, a dining room with woodburner and a sitting room with woodburner.
Outside there is a front lawned garden with patio, furniture and barbecue and a rear patio garden.
Old Hall Cottage offers a lovely rural escape for anyone looking to explore the beautiful Northumberland National Park.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x single with pull-out stacker bed. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Dining room with woodburner. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Electric storage heaters with woodburners
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine in shower room, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, payphone, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburners inc. in rent, additional fuel available to purchase from owner
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Enclosed patio garden, front enclosed lawned garden with patio, furniture & BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: There is a small brook running behind the property with a low fence
- Note: Property is accessed via is a single country track through three farm gates with some potholes, so care must be taken
- Note: Max 5 guests.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Bellingham 9 miles; Newcastleton 24.5 miles; Carlisle 49 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian's Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
Falstone is a delightful village, lying at the edge of Kielder Forest, Northern Europe's largest forest and at the foot of Kielder Water which is the largest man-made lake in Northern Europe.