- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
23 Gordon Street is a ground floor apartment situated in the Nortumberland village of Amble-by-the-Sea.
This apartment sleeps four people in two double bedrooms.
The apartment also has a shower room, a kitchen and a sitting room with open fire.
Outside there's roadside parking and a shared, rear yard.
23 Gordon Street is the ideal base for visiting the Heritage Coast, Warkworth Castle and Alnwick. Note: Two well-behaved dogs welcome.
All ground floor. Two double bedrooms. Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with open fire.
- Gas central heating with open fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Fuel for fire available to purchase locally (Only Wood to be used)
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking
- Shared, rear yard with furniture
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 5 mins walk
- Beach 2 mins walk
- Note: One step down from open plan living area to shower room.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Warkworth 1 mile; Alnmouth 4 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian’s Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
The bustling seaport of Amble is situated at the mouth of the River Coquet and is an ideal place for exploring Northumberland. Amble offers a marina, a harbour, sandy beaches and coastal walks to the bird sanctuary at Hauxley and country park at Druridge Bay.