- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
23A Gordon Street is a first floor apartment, occupying the top floor of an end-terrace house in the Northumberland village of Amble.
This apartment sleeps four people in two bedrooms, consisting of one double with en-suite shower and one twin.
The apartment also has a shower room, a kitchen and a sitting room with open fire.
Roadside parking and a shared, rear yard is also available.
23A Gordon Street is a convenient base for exploring the whole of Northumberland.
All first floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with open fire.
- Gas central heating with open fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Fuel for fire available to purchase locally (Only Wood to be used)
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking
- Shared, rear yard with furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 5 mins walk
- Beach 2 mins walk
- Note: Two steps in kitchen
- Note: No dining area inside property
- Note: Access to the apartment is via the shared yard
- Note: May not be suitable for guests with limited mobility.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Warkworth 1 mile; Alnmouth 4 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian’s Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
The bustling seaport of Amble is situated at the mouth of the River Coquet and is an ideal place for exploring Northumberland. Amble offers a marina, a harbour, sandy beaches and coastal walks to the bird sanctuary at Hauxley and country park at Druridge Bay.