- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Seascape is a lovely terraced cottage situated in Amble in Northumberland with views of the sea.
The cottage can sleep six people in three bedrooms, two doubles and one twin.
There is a bathroom with freestanding roll-top bath, with hand-held shower, walk in shower, basin and WC.
There is also a kitchen and diner and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
There is a large grassed area to the front leading to the sea.
To the rear there is a small enclosed yard.
There is roadside parking on a first come first served basis.
Two well behaved pets are welcome.
Seascape is perfect for a family or group of friends wishing to enjoy a seaside holiday at any time of the year.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with freestanding roll-top bath with hand-held shower, walk-in shower, basin and WC. Kitchen/diner. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Range cooker with electric oven and 5-ring gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with basic Sky with full HD sports,(sky multi room available in the master bedroom) surround sound, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and CDs and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking on first come, first served basis
- Enclosed yard with table and chairs
- Please note: no cot and highchair available, welcome to bring your own if needed
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop, pub and restaurants 5 mins walk
- Beach 1 min
- Note: Owner may accept more than 2 dogs at £25.00 per extra dog but this needs to be agreed at booking, please contact Sykes to arrange this
Note: Owner may accept more than 2 dogs at £25.00 per extra dog but this needs to be agreed at booking, please contact Sykes to arrange this.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Warkworth 1 mile; Alnmouth 4 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian’s Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
Amble is situated at the mouth of the River Coquet and is an ideal place for exploring Northumberland. Historically a centre for boatbuilding, Amble offers a marina, a harbour, sandy beaches and coastal walks to the bird sanctuary at Hauxley and country park at Druridge Bay. A mile south of Amble is Coquet Island, an RSPB reserve. Alnmouth and Craster and numerous superb beaches are only a short drive away.