- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Broadband / WiFi
The Cowshed is a superb barn conversion in the pretty Northumberland village of Horsley between Corbridge and Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
This single-storey barn conversion sleeps four people in two bedrooms, consisting of one king-size double with en-suite and a twin, as well as a bathroom.
This cottage also has an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and a sitting room with woodburning stove.
Outside there's off road parking for two cars and a lawned garden with furniture and barbecue.
With the Hadrian's Wall long distance path only a mile away and a pub within walking distance makes The Cowshed an excellent base.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be super king-size double on request). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Oil underfloor central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric range cooker with oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned garden with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 5 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Wylam 2 miles; Heddon-on-the-Wall 3 miles; Corbridge 7 miles; Newcastle upon Tyne 8 miles; Hexham 12 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian’s Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
The village of Horsley is situated one mile from the Hadrian’s Wall long distance path and has architectural features and a pub. The lovely town of Corbridge and the town of Hexham with its abbey, old gaol and old town centre are close by. The vibrant city of Newcastle upon Tyne with its many pubs, shops, eateries, museums and other attractions is within driving distance and has something for everyone.