- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Miller's Retreat is a semi-detached cottage in the village of Lesbury near Alnmouth.
The cottage has a double room and a single room with an additional stacker bed.
There is also a family bathroom.
Downstairs is a kitchen, and a sitting room with dining area and gas fire.
Outside is off road parking for two cars, a front garden with lawn and gravelled area, and a rear patio with furniture.
Miller's Retreat is close to the village pub serving food, and also makes a great base for exploring the coastline, Alnwick Castle and Gardens, Bamburgh, Beadnell, the Farne Islands and more.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single with additional pull-out stacker bed. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and coal-effect gas fire.
- Gas central heating with gas fire in sitting room
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, spin dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for two cars
- South-facing front garden with lawn, gravelled area and furniture
- Rear patio area with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk.
About the location
Alnwick 4 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian's Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
The beautiful and tranquil village of Alnmouth is a favourite destination for golfing and fishing enthusiasts, as the area boasts a superb links course and several fine rivers. There are also miles of sandy beaches featuring the characteristic Northumbrian sand dunes. Alnmouth is situated between the River Aln and the North Sea, and was at one time the port for Alnwick. Besides a wealth of natural beauty, the village offers a number of attractive shops, pubs and restaurants.