- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Coastguard Cottage is a delightful property and is located in the lovely village of Low Newton-by-the-Sea, near Beadnell and can sleep four people.
This cottage has a double bedroom, a family room with three single beds, a bathroom and an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and a large, shared enclosed, lawned garden to the front with furniture.
Coastguard Cottage is a wonderful base for a family holiday in Northumberland.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x family room with 3 singles. Small bathroom with 4' bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Shared front entrance.
- Night storage heaters with electric radiator in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge with freezer box, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio,wifi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Designated off road parking space for 1 car behind cottage accessible by a short flight of steps, additional off road parking space for 1 car at end of terrace 1 min walk away along a narrow lane
- Large, shared enclosed, lawned garden to front with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub and beach 5 mins walk
- Note: Maximum 4 people including infants
- Note: Check in is 4pm.
Note: Max. 4 people including infants.
Note: To book with the neighbouring 3B Coastguard Cottages (Ref: 27680), please enquire with the office.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £100.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Beadnell 3 miles; Craster 4 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian's Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
The small coastal village of Low Newton-by-the-Sea is situated on Northumberland's Heritage Coastline between the popular fishing villages of Craster, famous for its kippers, and Beadnell. Beadnell Bay offers excellent sandy beaches and there are spectacular coastal paths with wonderful scenery. The village has a pub which serves food and the historic town of Alnwick is only a short drive away.