- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Hall is a very special property, set in stunning grounds near Belford in Northumberland.
With ten bedrooms, most with en-suites, a selection of sumptuous sitting areas with open fires, a formal dining room complemented by two kitchens, a games room and elegant orangery, this is a superb base for all the family to get together for that special occasion.
Outside, The Hall offers ample off road parking, along with a terrace with furniture and BBQ, and use of the grounds with lawns, woodland and lakes.
A wonderful memorable retreat.
Over three floors. Ten bedrooms: 2 x four poster king-size double with en-suite bath, separate shower, basin and WC, 5 x king-size double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 2 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Three ground floor basin and WC. Catering kitchen with adjoining pantry and washing room. Small catering kitchen. Utility. Dining room. Drawing room with open fire. Lower ground floor entrance hall with seating area and open fire. First floor galleried landing with seating area and open fire. Large orangery with French doors to terrace.
- Biomass central heating with open fires
- Electric catering ovens and hobs, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwashers, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, snooker table, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fires inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and four day beds on request
- Ample off road parking
- Lockable bike storage
- Patio area with furniture and BBQ
- Shared surrounding grounds with lawns, woodland and lakes
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Note: There are unfenced lakes at this property
- Note: Fishing available on lake, please bring own rods and licence available from local Post Office
- Note: Limited WiFi signal
- Please note this property only accepts holidays that start on a Monday or a Friday
Please note this property only accepts holidays that start on a Monday or a Friday
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Alnwick 15 miles; Berwick-upon-Tweed 15 miles; Bamburgh 5 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian's Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
Belford is an ancient village, having been in existence since before medieval times. The centre of the village is the market square with its cross dating back around 300 years. Today it is a quiet village which gives visitors easy access to the Northumberland Coast, the Cheviot Hills and the Scottish Borders. Belford itself has a variety of smaller interesting shops, as well as the usual shops and facilities available in a large village. During the month of August, a continental market takes place in the centre of the village and gives it a real carnival atmosphere. Overlooked by the magnificent 18th century Belford Hall and only a few minutes walk from the centre of the village is Belford Golf Club, a 9-hole golf course which features a driving range, motorised cart hire and excellent bar facilities.