- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Reading Rooms is a charming character cottage set in the small rural hamlet of North Charlton in North East England.
This cottage can sleep seven people with three bedrooms, including one ground floor super king-size double with an en-suite wet room, a ground floor double, and a first floor family room with three singles and a family bathroom.
The rest of the cottage is made up of an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
To the outside of the cottage is off road parking for four cars and a patio garden with furniture.
The Reading Rooms offers character accommodation, and is ideally located for those looking to tour Northumberland.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor super king-size double, 1 x ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x eaves family room with 3 singles. Bathroom with corner bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire. Utility.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Lockable bike storage
- Patio with furniture and summerhouse, lawns to side
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 miles
- Beach 7 miles
- Note: This property is close to the A1 and some road noise may be heard
- Note: Dogs are to be kept in the kitchen.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Alnwick 7 miles; Rennington 5 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles andhistoric Hadrian's Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
The small hamlet of North Charlton is an ideal place from which to explore Northumberland. A short drive will take you to Embleton Bay, Low Newton by the Sea and Beadnell Bay, each offering lovely sandy beaches. The ducal market town of Alnwick, with its magnificent Norman Castle, is just 10 minutes away and offers a wide range of amenities. The countryside surrounding North Charlton is extremely picturesque and the Cheviot foothills and National Park are only a short drive away.