- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This 18th Century semi-detached barn conversion is a Flemish red brick property, situated in unspoiled open countryside, just 10 minutes walk from the centre of Longframlington.
Full of charm and character, this house has been equipped, decorated and furnished to an exceptional standard and comes complete with tiled and wood flooring, a cosy wood-burning stove, two en-suite bedrooms and a large cart-eye window that offers stunning views of the private landscaped garden.
There is plenty of space outside for summer ball games, relaxing in the sun, or barbecues, adding to the diversity of the property.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Utility room. Large open plan fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with multi-fuel stove.
- Oil central heating with multi-fuel stove in sitting room and underfloor heating in bathrooms
- Electric cooker, slow cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs, DVD, CD player/cassette/radio, WiFi
- Fuel, power and initial supply of logs/coal inc. in rent
- Bed linen, towels and 4 bathrobes inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Landscaped garden with lawned area and patio with garden furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 20 mins walk.
About the location
Rothbury 5 miles; Alnwick 11 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian's Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
Set in the heart of Northumberland between the Cheviots and the coast, the village of Longframlington provides access to a range of walking opportunities throughout this picturesque region. Brinkburn Priory is a short drive away and offers visitors a chance to see the restored Augustinian Priory beside the River Coquet. Just 10 minutes drive to the west is the National Trust's Cragside House and Gardens, whilst 15 minutes in the opposite direction will lead to the Heritage Coast and miles of clean, sandy beaches. The historic town of Alnwick, with its impressive Castle and Garden, is only six miles to the north whilst the spectacular National Park is also within easy reach.