- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
North Farm Cottages
A group of tastefully decorated, luxury cottages with panoramic views towards Embleton Bay. Each cottage at North Farm has been individually styled with great attention to detail; with dining tables for those celebratory meals, sleek kitchens and large living areas to accommodate you and your loved ones, spacious bedrooms with soft beds and bathroom facilities, all of which help to provide a superb base for touring this beautiful county. Relax on the peaceful patio area or perhaps enjoy a dip in the newly-built swimming pool. North Farm was once a busy working farm and is still surrounded by lush green fields. A safe, gently sloping farm track leads from the farm down to stunning Embleton Bay, with little extras along the way to make the walk more exciting. Guests can say hello to the three deer, stop off at the old pill box for a rest or book out the owner’s hut on the beach and spend the day making sandcastles and paddling. From the beach, turn left and take a stroll to the Ship at Low Newton, famous for its microbrewery and scrumptious food, or for a more ambitious walk, turn right and take in Dunstanburgh Castle. Head to Craster, where you can sample the delights of a crab sandwich in the Jolly Fisherman, or pick up some kippers from Robson's famous smokery. There is so much to see and do in Northumberland, with Alnwick Castle and Gardens, Holy Island, Bamburgh, Warkworth and Berwick all within easy reach. These delightful cottages are perfect for a beachside Northumberland break.
Low Croft is a semi-detchaed cottage resting in Embleton in Northumberland.
Hosting three bedrooms; a king-size with an en-suite shower, a double and a twin, along with a bathroom and cloakroom, this property can sleep up to six guests.
There is a kitchen/diner, and a sitting room.
To the outside there is a garden with lawn and off-road parking for two cars.
Low Croft is an ideal base for a beautiful retreat in Northumberland.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size with en-suite shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, over shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC, cloakroom. Kitchen/diner. Sitting room
- LPG central heating
- Electric range oven and gas hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, Freeview TV, TV, DVDs and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair, stairgate and travel cot
- Ample off road parking
- Patio with furniture
- One well behaved dog allowed
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop within 0.7 miles, pub within 0.6 miles
- Note: Check in 5pm, check out 9.30am
- Note: Guests have use of the shared indoor swimming pool on-site (13.5m x 4m, 1.35m depth, allocated slots on arrival of 6 x 1 hour slots per week)
- Shared children's play area on cottage complex
- Note: Beach is accessed via owner's land on tended pathway suitable for pushchairs
- Note: Owners beach hut can be rented for £25 per day
- Note: Caravans/ motor homes/ commercial vehicles (e.g
- vans) are not permitted to be parked outside the properties; If you plan to arrive with any of the above, there is alternative parking opposite the properties, just off the main site (it is still covered by our CCTV) This is available by prior arrangement at a cost of £20
Note: The swimming pool is available for all guests staying in our 10 cottages and 4 apartments. It works on a weekly rota system, where each property gets 5 x one hour exclusive slots across the week which will be allocated in a folder on arrival.
About the location
Craster 3 miles; Beadnell 4 miles; Alnwick 7 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian’s Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
Stretched across Northumberland's Heritage Coastline is the village of Embleton, a small area which contains a village pub, local hotel and a park. The village of Craster rests nearby just past Dunstanburgh Castle along a grassy terrain next to the sea. Alnwick boasts plenty of activities including Alnwick Castle and Garden and the gardens of Howick Hall. There's also Dunstanburgh Links Course for avid golfers. Embleton is a peaceful location for tourists.