- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Lilian's Retreat is a lovely semi-detached cottage situated within walking distance of Amble, 10 miles from Alnwick in Northumberland.
This cottage sleeps five people and has three bedrooms consisting of two doubles and one single as well as a family bathroom.
The rest of cottage is made up of a fitted kitchen with dining area (seats 4) and a sitting area that seats 3.
Outside, this cottage has off road parking for 2 cars and a small rear garden with furniture and BBQ.
Lilian's Retreat is ideal for families or groups of friends who wish to explore this part of Northumberland.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, TV, DVD, radio/CD, WiFi, selection of books
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed rear garden and patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- NOTE: Wifi will not be available for any bookings arriving after the 12th September
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Warkworth 1 mile; Alnmouth 4 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic HadrianÃ‚Â’s Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
The fishing port of Amble offers a marina, a harbour, sandy beaches and coastal walks. Close to Amble is Coquet Island, an RSPB reserve and there are coastal villages nearby. Warkworth and Alnwick with their castles are well worth visiting.